Espedeo PM-2000B 3D Polarized System
The Espedeo PM-2000B is a standalone 3D polarized system specially developed for Espedeo Supra-5000 RGB+ laser phosphor cinema projector, making it the perfect solution for mini-theatres and home cinemas. The PM-2000B is designed for easy installation and operation by detecting 2D and 3D signals, which enables the system to shift corresponding working positions automatically. The PM-2000B is suitable in any orientation whether fixed on a pedestal or hung on a ceiling. Combined with Espedeo passive 3D glasses, you’ll experience vivid and lifelike 3D imagery with bright accurate colors.
- Robust, reliable and automatic 2D / 3D changeover
- Multiple coatings to boost light efficiency
- Fan-less design eliminates the risk of mechanical failure
- Supports high frame rate content in 48 & 60 fps per eye
- Adjustable stand for projector of different height (from 790mm to 1495mm in 3D mode)
- Included with the purchase of the Espedeo PM-2000B 3D Polarized System, 15 pairs of Espedeo Passive 3D Polarized Glasses:
Espedeo PM-2000 3D Polarized System is a standalone passive system for DLP Cinema digital cinema projectors. It delivers lifelike 3D images in vivid color.
Window size of liquid crystal splitter
132 x 66mm
Relative humidity (RH)
Synchronization signal input
3D interface (15 pin)
System power consumption
12V DC IA (connected from 3D interface)
Screen linear polarization ratio
Espedeo polarized 3D glasses
3.2 kg / 7.05 lbs
2.66 kg/ 5.86 lbs
- Including 2-year standard factory warranty for Espedeo PM-2000. No warranty for 3D polarized glasses.
- Additional Terms of Sale and Service