Espedeo Bundle #1
Espedeo Supra‐5000 RGB+ laser phosphor cinema projector.
Perfect for boothless, no hush-box mini-theatre installations and a truly movie-theatre-like experience at home and at sea.
The Espedeo Bundle #1 includes:
- Espedeo Supra-5000 projector
- Espedeo Motorized Lens (1.58-2.49:1) *NEW* or Espedeo Motorized Lens (1.28-1.92:1) or Espedeo Fixed Lens (0.8:1)
- Espedeo VM-1140 VESA Ceiling Mount
- Espedeo PM-2000B 3D Polarized System
Now it is possible to build a mini-theatre with fewer construction constraints and FF&E costs, even with a ceiling height as low as 3 meters (10 feet). The Supra-5000 is so compact that it does not require a standard projection booth. By facilitating ceiling mount without a hush-box, the Supra-5000 also opens the door for non-traditional exhibition options such as hotels, screening rooms and yachts. The Supra-5000 demonstrates the best possible projection system for mini-theatres and alternative venues from renowned technologists: Appotronics, GDC and Texas Instruments.
- Specifically designed for in-auditorium ceiling mount (no hush box). It is smaller, lighter and quieter when compared to other projectors with the same brightness level.
- Air cooled without exhaust.
- RGB+ Laser phosphor digital cinema projector with the world's leading ALPD 4.0 technology, achieving 99% of Rec.2020 color gamut.
- Light engine and lens are designed with IP5X level of dustproof protection for maximizing brightness.
- Lumens output: 5000 lumens with DCI colors.
- The only DCI professional-grade projector that does not require hazard zone clearance from the viewers and allows full utilization of the auditorium seating area. The Supra-5000 is certified as Risk Group 2 making it safe for commercial cinemas, homes and offices.
- Affordable DCI-compliant projection system offering amongst the lowest TCO thanks to its architecture and advanced technology.
- Built-in GDC's All-in-One-Board, which is designed with near-zero maintenance electronics and tested for 100,000 hours Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF).
- Supports 3D playback with Espedeo PM-2000B 3D Polarized System measuring over 30% light efficiency.
- GDC’s All-in-One Board provides diskless CineCacheTM (built-in cache memory). Content ingest and playback can be performed concurrently without local HDD storage. Incredibly fast ingest during playback.
- Supports GDC Cinema Automation 2.0 that stores and enables the playback of thousands of movies and auto power-on/power-oﬀ for projector's laser according to the pre-set schedules.*
- The Supra-5000 offers various built-in options for a 5.1 / 7.1 / 15.1 cinema audio processor and a 16-channel DTS:XTM decoder** that supports SMPTE ST 2098-2 immersive audio bitstream (IAB) standard. The Supra-5000 offers the capability to reproduce an incredibly deep, rich listening experience designed for 5.1 and 7.1 PCM uncompressed surround sound functionality. When the Supra-5000 featuring DTS:X Solution with IAB support, audiences can immerse themselves with object-based audio technology for a 360° audio experience.
Espedeo offers an optional Audio IO (Input-Output) Box for Supra-5000, with a built-in 8-channel premium quality digital-to-analog converter (DAC), to interface with external audio equipment such as analog amplifiers, booth monitor, microphone, and media players. Espedeo also offers a 16-channel DAC option for analog output.
- Supra Command Center: an intuitive web-based control UI connected to the projector's built-in Wi-Fi or management network that can be accessed with a desktop, a laptop or a tablet.
- Option to customize magnetic cover to match with your ceiling color.
* Please visit www.gdc-tech.comfor Cinema Automation CA2.0. Note: tablet or handheld device required but not included.
** HI/VI output is not available when outputting more than 14 channels of DTS:X audio.
Supra Command Center
- Integrated projector and media-player control
- Screen setup and management
- Cinema Automation setup
- Show scheduling with Auto-Playlist
- Intuitive web-based user interface accessible via compatible web-browser on PC, MAC, Android or iOS devices
• JPEG 2000 frame rate (fps)
– 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60 (2D)
– 24, 25, 30 (3D)
• SMPTE Digital Cinema Package (DCP), Interop DCP
Video processing features
• Color-space conversion – supports YCbCr709, REC 709, X’Y’Z’, YCxCz
• Scaler to support 2K
• NexGuard® forensic watermarking
• FIPS 140-2 (Level 3 security certified)
Closed captioning device
Integrated storage with options
• CineCacheTM 2TB
External storage with options
• Capable of direct connection to and designed for use with up to 204TB SCL Mk2 Series Centralized Playback Server
• Network-Attached storage (NAS)**
Graphical user interface
• Integrated projector and media-player control
• Screen setup and management
• Cinema Automation setup
• Show scheduling with Auto-Playlist
• Intuitive web-based user interface accessible via compatible web-browser on PC, MAC, Android or iOS devices
480 x 803 x 275 mm / 18.90 x 31.61 x 10.83 in.
47kg / 104.1 lbs (with lens 1.28-1.92:1)
• Type 1 rating: 200-240Vac 50/60Hz 4-3A (single phase) or
200-240Vac (2W + C), 50/60Hz, 4-3A (dual live line)
• Type 2 rating: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz, 9-4A (single phase)
5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
10% to 85% RH (Max.)
- Refer to each product listed above to confirm standard factory warranty length
- Additional Terms of Sale and Service