Espedeo Bundle #2
Espedeo Supra‐5000 RGB+ laser phosphor cinema projector.
Perfect for boothless, no hush-box mini-theatre installations and a truly movie-theatre-like experience at home and at sea.
The Espedeo Bundle #2 includes:
- Espedeo Supra-5000 projector
- Espedeo Motorized Lens (1.28-1.92:1) or Espedeo Fixed Lens (0.8:1)
- Espedeo PM-2000B 3D Polarized System
Now it is possible to build a mini-theatre with less construction constraints and FF&E costs. The Supra-5000 is so compact that it does not require a standard projection booth. By facilitating ceiling mount without a hush-box, the Supra-5000 also opens the door for non-traditional exhibition options such as hotels, screening rooms and yachts. The Supra-5000 demonstrates the best possible projection system for mini-theatres and alternative venues from renowned technologists: Appotronics, GDC and Texas Instruments.
- Specifically designed for in-auditorium ceiling mount (no hush box). It is smaller, lighter and quieter when compared to other projectors with the same brightness level.
- Air cooling without exhaust.
- Laser phosphor digital cinema projector with the world’s leading ALPD 4.0 technology, achieving 99% of Rec.2020 color gamut.
- Built-in GDC’s All-in-One-Board, which is designed with near-zero maintenance electronics and tested for 100,000 Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF).
- GDC’s All-in-One Board provides diskless CineCacheTM (built-in cache memory). Content ingest and playback can be performed concurrently without local HDD storage. Incredibly fast ingest during playback.
- Supports GDC Cinema Automation 2.0 that enables the playback of thousands of movies and auto power-on/power-off for projector’s laser according to the pre-set schedules.
- Affordable DCI-compliant projection system offering amongst the lowest TCO thanks to its architecture and advanced technology.
- Lumens output: 5000 lumens with DCI colors.
- Light engine and lens are designed with IP5X level of dustproof protection for maximizing brightness.
- Supra Command Center: an intuitive web-based control UI connected to projector’s built-in Wi-Fi that can be accessed with a computer, a laptop or a tablet.
- Option to customize magnetic cover to match with your ceiling color.
- Audio key feature coming soon: optional built-in digital cinema audio processor to playback movie titles in uncompressed audio tracks, which reproduces the most accurate sound possible.
Supra Command Center
- Integrated projector and media-player control
- Screen setup and management
- Cinema Automation setup
- Show scheduling with Auto-Playlist
- Intuitive web-based user interface
- Touch-panel tablet APP or PC web-browser
Light source type
ALPD 4.0 RGB+ laser phosphor technology
V : ± 50% & H : ±25%
2048 x 1080 pixels
Up to 6m (20ft) wide (screen gain 1.0@20fL)
Up to 30,000 hours depending on mode of operation
Digital Micromirror Device (DMD)
Light engine protection level
Air cool without exhaust
HDMI 1.4 (2 x Type A receptacle)
• 1 x Wi-Fi – IEEE 802.11n
• 2 x Gigabit Ethernet (1GbE/RJ-45)
• 2 x USB 3.0 (A-Type Female)
• 8 x GPI (2 x RJ-45)
• 8 x GPO (2 x RJ-45)
• 1 x BNC (LTC-OUT)
16/24-bit AES/EBU, 16 channels, 48/96 kHz (2 x RJ-45)
• JPEG 2000
• 2K – 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60 (2D)
• SMPTE Digital Cinema Package (DCP), Interop DCP
Video processing features
• Color-space conversion – supports YCbCr709, REC 709, X’Y’Z’, YCxCz
• Scaler to support 2K
• NexGuard® forensic watermarking
• FIPS 140-2 (Level 3 security certified)
Closed captioning device
Integrated storage with options
• 2TB CineCacheTM
• 2TB HDD RAID-5
Graphical user interface
• Integrated projector and media-player control
• Screen setup and management
• Cinema Automation setup
• Show scheduling with Auto-Playlist
• Intuitive web-based user interface
• Touch-panel tablet APP or PC web-browser
≤ 35dB(A) (no hush box design)
472 x 801 x 275 mm / 18.58 x 31.53 x 10.83 in. (without lens)
45 kg / 99.2 lbs (without lens)
200-240V 50/60 Hz or 100-120V 50/60 Hz dual live line
5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
10% to 85% RH (Max.)
- Refer to each product listed above to confirm standard factory warranty length
- Additional Terms of Sale and Service